Winter Hydration Guide
It is very difficult and important to protect our skin when the humidity drops due to the cold weather during the winter months. Cold and dry air causes many diseases, especially eczema, along with dry skin. Therefore, it is very important to take care of the skin, especially during the winter months. Winter Hydration Guide recommendations for;
- First of all, you can not take a shower with hot water. Ideally, take a shower with warm water.
- Shower time should be short.
- Excessive heat causes water loss from the skin, so baths should not be taken.
- Moisturizer should be applied before the skin is completely dry.
- Lotions have a high alcohol content, so cream should be preferred over lotion.
- A pumice stone should be used.
- Masks and peels should not be done during the cold winter months.
- Hand and body creams should be used.
- During the winter months, you should drink plenty of water, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, and pay attention to nutrition.
- Moisturize your hands before bed.
1-You must wear clothing suitable for the winter months.
Your skin in winter; You must completely cover your body to protect it from rain, wind and snow. For protection, gloves should be used to protect the hands, a scarf or shawl to protect the neck, a hat or beret for the hair. Usually, cold factors cause diseases such as eczema as a result of a decrease in humidity due to cold weather conditions during the winter months. In order to prevent these diseases, the skin can be protected by clothing.
2-Should be washed with warm water
It is very important to take a shower with warm water of 36-40 degrees two or three times a week. Showering every day or long-term washing dries out the skin. For this reason, shower time should be between 5 and 10 minutes. Negative air pollution, which increases during the winter months, also affects the hair quite a lot. In this case, hair-strengthening care products containing biotin, iron and zinc should be used.
3-Don’t scrub or washcloth in the shower
Cold climates are one of the biggest skin problems. Due to seasonal changes, new problems can arise on your skin. That is why especially winter skin care By doing this, you can restore the moisture content. The degree of water you pay attention to in your shower and bath is very important in the products you use. Due to the side effects of a hair dryer, washcloths or washcloths should not be done in the shower. Instead of body gels, you should use creamy cleansers with moisturizing properties intended for sensitive skin.
4- Using sunscreen
Harmful sun rays cause blemishes and wrinkles on the skin. In winter, the harmful effects of the sun are reduced, but persist. In snowy and cold weather, sunburn occurs due to sunlight. To protect your skin from these harmful effects, sunscreen should be applied 15 to 20 minutes before going outside. Taking precautions prevents moisture from reaching the skin.
5- Healthy eating
Eating fresh fruits and vegetables, drinking plenty of water, eating walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, dried apricots, carrots, tomatoes, herbs, avocados provide additional skin hydration in winter. Along with paying attention to skin care, a healthy diet is also very important.
Natural Recipes for Dry Skin
Winter Hydration Guide You can get support from medicines that you can make from natural materials at home.
- A trio of honey, eggs and olive oil is one such remedy. Mix honey and olive oil well with egg yolk. Apply a homogeneous mixture on dry skin, wait 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Thanks to the lactic acid found in milk, milk and cream are among the factors that restore moisture to the skin. To do this, milk or milk cream can be applied to the skin, and optionally used as a mask.
- Coconut oil and avocado oil are natural ingredients that help with dry skin. These oils are applied to the skin in a thin layer, and then the skin is washed with warm water. In this way, the value of moisture lost in the skin is restored.
Oatmeal is rich in vitamins and minerals. And one of the most important factors is fiber. Sufficient fiber is required for the skin and body to reduce redness and prevent skin death. However, fiber naturally boosts metabolism and is an important factor in gut and skin health. prevent dry skin used in:
Sweet potatoes give the skin a healthy glow. Thanks to the vitamin A it contains, it prevents skin damage, especially dryness. It reduces flaky skin on the skin and is very helpful in skin renewal. It also fights colds during the winter months.
It is important that we choose a few guides to keep our skin hydrated during the cold winter months. One of the most effective ways to prevent the dry skin that often occurs in cold weather is to drink plenty of water. Water is one of the most powerful factors that moisturize the skin. It also prevents cracks and wrinkles from appearing on the skin.
The benefits of applying coconut oil to the skin are numerous and it is a well known method. However, eating fruits will help you a lot in this regard. Consuming coconut fights acne and maintains skin moisture. Maintain skin moisture Caring for a person makes a person healthy and young.
You can prevent the problem of dry skin by using proper skin care, a balanced diet, paying attention to personal hygiene sensitivities, avoiding enough stress, and using natural healing support daily. Dry, worn and tired skin will not allow you to experience winter nightmares according to these recommendations.
How cold weather affects the skin
Due to cold weather, crowded places such as workplaces, public transport vehicles, shopping malls tend to be insufficiently ventilated. Due to heating systems in crowded places, the heated room remains without moisture, causing the skin to dry and crack.
In the winter season, the oil rate decreases and the water rate decreases, which should be ten percent in the skin. The color of dry skin becomes dull and turns into a gray-white color. Wrinkles on the skin become deeper and take on the appearance of rough scales. With age, the decrease in the fat layer quickly reveals these problems on the skin. Dry skin is due to the fact that the sebaceous glands do not produce oil. The decrease in humidity is due to the fact that the need for water is not sufficiently satisfied. Especially during the winter months, the wind increases the effect of the cold and prevents the skin from moisturizing, causing it to cool. Protect skin moisture in winter and healthy eating on a regular basis is becoming increasingly important. The effect of cold not only on drying, but also causes many causes, such as cracking and bleeding of the skin.
Beauty secrets for all skin types
Discover the beauty near you
- December 13, 2022 Daily horoscope commentary and special offers for your zodiac sign
- Is it possible to increase life expectancy and age without aging?
- The best shimmery body sprays to make you the star of the day
- What is a brain-eating amoeba, what are its symptoms?
- Inspiring TED Talks Showing the Power of Collaboration
- How do you know if you’re in a healthy relationship?
- The ability to apologize without “but”: What should be a sincere apology?
- Relationship between father and child: why is it important, how to develop them?
- 5 Ways to Stay Fit During Pregnancy
- Practice of artistic activity in children’s yoga classes