Vegan Rump: Delicious, Healthy and Practical Recipe
Hello everyone, after a long time I’m back with my recipes. During this time I have prepared a lot. New healthy recipes are waiting for you!
Vegan ribeye is one of my favorite foods. It is very practical, very stylish and very tasty. One of the best things I added to my life when I was away from you is Simtronic cookware. Because it is made of special steel material, the food is cooked in a short time and is very healthy. I had a moment of enlightenment when I realized that I really cook.
It turns out that the best chefs used this brand in Europe. In my opinion, there are two secrets to good cooking: the first is the best kitchen equipment, and the second is the best ingredients for food. Let’s get to our recipe…
- 3 eggplant
- 1 cup green lentils
- A little less than half a cup of chickpeas
- 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bulb
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, cayenne pepper, cumin, turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Optional tomatoes and peppers for topping
- First of all, pour water into half the pan and boil the chickpeas and lentils. (It took 15 minutes in total due to my Simtronic pot.)
- Pierce the eggplants with a knife and rub them with olive oil and salt. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until soft. (average 15 minutes)
- To prepare the filling, first pour olive oil into a frying pan and add finely chopped onion and garlic. When it turns pink, add chopped sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, spices, boiled lentils and chickpeas and cook, stirring, 6-7 minutes. If you want, you can give the material a little shape according to your own creativity.
- Cut the eggplants cooked in the oven with a knife and a spoon and open the inside. At this stage, open the eggplant without gently breaking it with a spoon.
- Put the filling inside the opened eggplants, decorate it with tomatoes and peppers and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
You won’t believe its taste. Enjoy your meal!
You may be interested in: Sugar Free Gluten Free Banana Cookies Recipe: Taste on your table in 10 minutes
- Anxiety foods and feel-good herbs
- How does earthquake trauma affect our psychology?
- The first serial killer of the Ottoman Empire: Chrysanthos
- The latest digital portrait craze: the world of adorable avatars
- What is skin undertone, what does it do and how to find it?
- For those who drink coffee immediately after waking up: what to do if coffee touches them?
- Generation Like Poison: Gen Z
- Learn to Draw Boundaries to Grow Your Self-Love
- Which sport increases sexual strength?
- How can we approach someone who is missing?