How much do you listen to your instincts? – Aplifers
your instinct The definition in psychology is one that directs living beings to some useful or necessary actions without the interference of reason, thought and consciousness. natural feeling. The origin of our instincts goes back to evolution. When we say evolution, our natural emotions, which began with the first creation, called the survival instinct, and which serve to protect humanity from many unknown creatures and dangers, are still actively working within us, although today we do not face great dangers. . Our mistake is here. basically ignoring our instincts. However, decisions made without the influence of thought and consciousness tend to bring us the most success and happiness. Of course, there are some points to pay attention to:
- To be able to distinguish between ideas that have been processed in our brain instinctively. We must not confuse the ideas that are formed from the experiences of the people we spend time with in everyday life, our family and ourselves, with instincts called natural feelings that are formed only within us. In order not to fall into this mistake, appreciating the voice coming from within, first Whose voice is this really? Awareness questions play an important role in assessing a voice that sounds like instinct. On the other hand, suppressing and ignoring instincts is one of the injustices that you can do to yourself.
- As you listen to your instincts, don’t forget to filter them over time. While some instincts can lead you to absolute truth, taking the time to listen to them and put them into practice is extremely important. Meanwhile, if your instinct comes into play again, there is no need to resist. Taking action will not fool you. Otherwise, you can resort to your experiential thinking about time.
My instincts have been telling me for a long time that I should quit my old job. But I couldn’t predict the time. I hesitated when the time was right, I had no apparent reason to resign. I have worked in the same position for many years in the same company, and I have had harmonious social relationships with friends. But the feeling of non-participation that I felt from the very beginning has become more intense lately, saying that the time is approaching. As a matter of fact, within a month, both changes in the distribution of work in the workplace and health problems in my family were reflected in the sudden decision to retire.
However, instinctively it happened much earlier. But I decided to rely on the course of events in terms of timing. If I resigned for no reason last month, I would always have a desire. The events that unfolded in the natural course of time made us feel that the time had come. When I felt I couldn’t go a day without retiring, I knew it was time to listen to that instinct. In the past tense, since my instincts did not deceive me, I continued to appeal to my instincts while I followed my other decisions with peace of mind.
On the other hand, don’t always interpret your instincts as mystical power. Unfortunately, there is no rule that your instincts will play a role in every event. For this reason, expecting your instincts to kick in as inspiration comes at every step of your decision making can be misleading.
This is not what happens when the instincts are forced or focused. It happens spontaneously, you are not comfortable resisting. This is the difference between instinct and thought formed by experience.
Listening to yourself and your soul in the flow of life, do not forget to evaluate the filter of reality as a sensitive scale…
You may be interested in: Know thyself in times of chaos
- The passenger who asks the question in his heart: Change your questions, change your life
- 10 best places to see the northern lights in 2023
- How can you find the strength to change?
- How to simplify your wardrobe – Aplifers
- Features and care of the Havana brown cat
- 10 Terrifying Facts You Should Know About Emperor Nero
- Turkey’s most mysterious serial killer case: the slashed leg murders
- What is toxic productivity and how to deal with toxic productivity?
- What is food guilt, how to deal with it?
- Will there be compensation for missed hours of sleep?