How can I get back to my ideal weight after giving birth?
Pregnancy is a special period. You may have started this special period of 37-40 weeks at your ideal weight and gained a lot of weight, or ended your pregnancy with a heavy start. Whatever the conditions are for you, you can effectively reach your ideal weight in a short time with a healthy diet and exercise. If you have completed your pregnancy with 9-12 kg gain and are breastfeeding, you can reach your ideal weight at the end of the 6th month with a balanced diet.
Postpartum One of the most important factors supporting the weight loss process is breastfeeding.. How?
Approximately 70 kcal of energy is expended for every 100 ml of milk produced. Under normal conditions, the mother produces 700-800 ml of milk per day. This means an energy deficit of about 500 kcal per day. Breastfeeding can be equated to a daily walk at a moderate pace for 1-1.5 hours. Diets with high calorie restriction, especially in the first 6 months of breastfeeding, negatively affect the quantity and quality of milk. For this reason, it may be more accurate to complete this process under the supervision of an expert.
postpartum increase milk and lose weight apply the following:
- Breastfeed a lot. Frequent breastfeeding promotes milk production and helps you lose weight. When the lactation period exceeds 5-6 hours, milk production begins to be negatively affected.
- Drink 3 liters of water per day. Maintain daily fluid intake with foods such as soup, compote, smoothies, buttermilk, and tzatziki.
- Do not stay hungry for a long time, reinforce the main meals with snacks.
- Consume at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. Ensuring adequate intake of fiber (pulp) helps to lose weight.
- Avoid sugary sweets. Sugar does not contribute to milk production and makes it difficult to control weight.
- Include quality sources of protein in your diet. If there are no special health problems, eat an egg for breakfast every day. Try to consume 300-400 grams of fresh fish per week.
- Consume 4-5 servings of milk and dairy products such as milk, yogurt, kefir, cheese per day.
- Do 45-minute walks 3-4 days a week.
- Don’t forget to rest. Getting enough sleep has a big impact on both weight loss and milk production. Even if your night’s sleep is interrupted, don’t forget to rest your body and eyes, even if you don’t sleep during the day.
You may be interested in: Take Responsibility: What are the responsibilities of fathers to breastfeeding spouses?
- Most Read Live Up Articles of 2022
- Make it a habit to do things you don’t want to do
- Delicious recipes that can be made from brewed coffee
- Do you miss the “thinness” you used to have?
- Are small details and facts important to you?
- Know yourself in times of chaos – Uplifers
- American keuda Features and care
- What does the sign of Mars mean, directing energy and sexuality?
- I don’t need friends, is that okay? Why does it feel like this to me?
- Experts say why do we try to maintain toxic relationships?