Hearty, delicious and practical vegan pasta recipes
Let’s face it, if we talk about the fact that this is a favorite food of people of all ages, then the first thing that comes to mind is delicious pasta … We have collected recipes with sauces and vegetables that will crown the taste of pasta, although they are delicious in their most natural form. If you don’t want to eat animal foods or are thinking about enriching your meals with vegan or vegetarian alternatives, you might like these recipes. While packaged pasta that isn’t specifically listed as egg-shaped is vegan, if you’re on a vegan diet, you might want to check if the pasta you’re purchasing carries a vegan expression and check the ingredients section to be sure. Here are vegan pasta recipes that are paired with vegetables and spices to bring out great taste:
How about pairing carbonara, which we might call the signature pasta of Italians, with a vegan recipe? Here’s what you need:
- 350 grams of spaghetti
- 300 grams of spinach (optional)
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 80 grams cashews
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon tea
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper and salt
- Boil spaghetti for 10 minutes, until al dente, separate 1.5 cups of water.
- Take the cashews and mustard in a bowl and fill with the water you reserved.
- Cut the mushrooms, fry them in olive oil in a pan, add garlic and fry over high heat.
- Remove the crispy mushrooms from the stove, add ground red pepper and set aside.
- In the same pan, grate the zucchini and fry until they are soft.
- Pass water with cashews and mustard powder through a blender, make a homogeneous sauce and add to the zucchini, mix.
- First add the pasta, then the mushrooms and stir.
- If you like, serve with boiled spinach.
Vegan spaghetti bolognese
We have nothing to say about the taste of bolognese, a world famous and very popular sauce; but the vegan version is definitely worth a try!
- 1 bulb
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 large carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 100 grams of mushrooms
- 75 grams boiled lentils
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 glass of vegetable juice
- 300 grams of spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- Fresh basil (optional)
- Cut all vegetables into small cubes and set aside.
- Boil pasta for 10 minutes in plenty of salted water.
- All vegetables, except tomatoes and mushrooms, put in a pan with olive oil and start cooking.
- After 10 minutes, add the mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the diced tomatoes and tomato puree and stir to combine.
- Add vegetable broth and boiled lentils and leave to infuse.
- Meanwhile, drain the cooked pasta and mix well with the almond and soy milk.
- Mix pasta with vegetable mixture.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves, if desired.
How about making pasta without pasta? Yes, we do not cook pasta this time; Stew zucchini … Here are the ingredients for a delicious recipe:
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- garlic clove
- Salt and any seasoning of your choice
- Vegan cheddar cheese
- Coarsely grate the zucchini or cut into long strips, like spaghetti.
- Fry the zucchini in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- In a separate skillet, mix the remaining oil with the tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, and any spices you like.
- If desired, you can add a little hot water to make the tomato sauce thinner.
- Grate vegan cheese.
- Toss zucchini with sauce and serve with cheddar.
Lemon Cauliflower Paste
Who can refuse such a fresh taste of pasta … For a delicious, practical and very satisfying recipe:
- Half a whole cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 grams fusilli or small pasta
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- 100 ml vegetable juice
- arugula leaves (optional)
- A pinch of salt and your favorite spices
- Boil the pasta for 8-10 minutes in plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Heat up a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and start frying the diced cauliflower.
- Add the spices you want to the pan and continue cooking until the cauliflower is crispy.
- In a separate pan, take the remaining oil and fry the garlic and capers.
- Place the cauliflower in the garlic saucepan with the lemon juice and lemon zest and continue cooking.
- Add boiled pasta and stir.
- Optionally served with arugula leaves.
Pasta with tomatoes and eggplant
This time we combine the delicious taste of tomatoes and eggplant with pasta. Here is the pasta recipe that will turn into a work of art in the kitchen:
- 400 grams penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- A pinch of granulated sugar
- 8 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Handful of parsley leaves
- Boil pasta for 10-12 minutes.
- Add olive oil to the pan and cook the eggplant for 5-10 minutes.
- Add garlic and sugar and cook for another 2 minutes in the skillet.
- Add tomatoes and stir.
- Then add the capers and boiled pasta and mix well.
- After simmering for a few more minutes, serve with parsley leaves.
You may be interested in: Blue Zone Recipes: Recipes made with foods that support a happy, healthy and long life.
- Basic Specialization Program in Yoga and Ayurveda
- Features of the toy poodle and care for him
- Is mouth breathing harmful? What is best for our health?
- How to do the right makeup? | Internet beauty blog
- A wise guide to the power of being able to start over
- 11 interesting facts about Vlad the Impaler
- Ways to increase psychological stability – Uplifers
- A tool for managing conflict and building strong bonds
- What is compassion fatigue that can affect not only professionals but society as well?
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the man from Somerton