5 Ways Yoga Philosophy Recommends Managing Anger
We’ve all experienced this: sometimes succumb to anger you fall and fast You cannot run away. it in mind managing emotional swings and identifying causes among people a matter of curiosity. At work interested in applying the basic principles of yoga curious yogis too, this with an existential question they are very interested. Because yogalike anger navigate high-intensity emotions and can help maintain balance. philosophy There is.
Yoga philosophy and anger
to yoga philosophy according to (Indian philosophy) Your lifein nature “tamas, rajas and satva” There are three attributes. This “gun” named. your gunas each of the following brief summaries much more covers these concepts, but briefly We can explain as follows:
- Rajas: It includes energy, activity, passion, excitement and movement.
- Tamas: It symbolizes darkness, heaviness, laziness, stability and materiality.
- sattva: It represents light, balance, harmony, awareness and health.
Angeraccording to yoga theory, from the dominance of strong rajasic energy arises. Rajasic energy important because without it No inaction and very little can be achieved. With this, too much rajasic energy aggression, criticism, hostility, hatred, impatience, anger, resentment, violence. and can lead to many other negative expressions of anger.
Angerwith correct expression and handling useful as long as it can be when out of control not only mind physical body and relationships also has a detrimental effect. her body stress filled with hormones “fight or flight” causes a reaction and uncontrollable anger long-term physical effects between anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, headaches, heart attacks, and reduced immune response found.
yoga trainingas we briefly mentioned above, your anger main reason “frustrated or unfulfilled wishes”ties a. Wishes we can’t fulfill when blocked we get angry. Or someone too when you get angryWe think no one else can make you so angry. But this is impossible. Because anger is always from within rises. control anger most common yoga method whereas as opposed to anger is to meditate. Fine emotions opposite to anger What are they? Joy, Patience, Love, Compassion and Peace… according to yogaway to deal with anger suppress it No, to the opposite is to transform. After that again and again could be progressively better. So, yoga “Suppress Anger” do not say; “Turn your anger into its opposite and glorify it” speaks. Even Who do we direct our anger at? vs do the opposite of what we want tells us to do. Only the opposite feeling of anger not our thinking opposite action recommends doing so. Do it over and over again energy of anger flips it over. Initially destructive feeling at last constructive and positive becomes.
How to Use Yoga Philosophy for Anger Management
Anger universal This is an emotion, and we have defined it above. rajasic energy is also innate. That’s why it’s so important to develop healthy ways to deal with and manage anger before it gets out of hand. To find out which one works for you, follow yoga-inspired strategies you can try.
1. Swadhyaya: work on yourself when you are angry
The first step in anger management is to notice when you are angry. self-study do it. First this feeling testimony do it then to the details start paying attention. anger what caused AND what can change think. If possible, anger at you noting how you feel and your reactions Keep a diary of this experience. do it yourself more be aware of AND understand the reasons for your feelings Helps. Having identified the source or cause of your anger, can manage and calm down different strategies you can use.
2. Saucha: Eat clean to get rid of anger and balance your body from the inside.
Ayurveda is another yoga practice that helps to manage emotions. Clean and healthy food an ancient yoga philosophy that teaches you how food affects your body and emotions when you exercise Saucha you are applying too.
Full of pesticides, additives and preservatives processed foods significant for your body. damage can give. It is very important to detox or eliminate harmful elements and chemicals from your body because these substances restless and restless it can be felt.
Foods such as hot oil, hot spices, chocolate, coffee, and meat increase your body’s warmth and energy, which is associated with feelings of anger. Instead of consuming processed foods, you can try eating mood-boosting foods like fruits and vegetables. A 2012 study found that fruits and vegetables help with anger management shows he can.
3. Ishwara Pranidhana: Believe in something bigger than yourself
anger is good educational resource maybe we to our shadow sides can raise awareness. Dalai Lama says: “We can define subconscious anger as a lack of awareness and an active misinterpretation of reality.”
Therefore, deep with awareness approach, it allows us to explore the depths of our soul and “reality” how can you build with something more to help us build relationships springboard can do the job. Ishvara Pranidhanaby applying a higher to existence can deliver more high strength contemplation, anger place of study we can do it.
Asana 4. Reverse the situation and look at anger from a new angle
our bodies at the same time Relax and capricious I can not be. So when you get angry scream for help, rarely works in the fight against this emotion. At the moment your favorite and somewhat difficult your yoga posture Practice can be one of the fastest ways to unleash your anger. For example Bakasana (crow pose) or Sirshasana (leg pose)when trying to balance get angry it’s difficult. when you get angry 30 seconds to 1 minute in between one of the yoga poses try and peace another Note that it starts to appear.
5. Pranayama: Practice breathing techniques to balance the body and release tension.
Asana practice While this can be useful in certain situations, there are times when a simple handstand doesn’t work. At such times, the nervous system calm down and out of anger relieve stress different for from breathing practices formed pranayama techniques you can apply. However, you will try your pranayama. wisely choose. For example, Kapalbhati Pranayama increases the energy of fire and rajas. Here’s what you can use to calm down From pranayama techniques A little:
- Diaphragmatic breathing: This is one of the easiest breathing exercises. With deep diaphragmatic breathing, the chest should remain motionless, and the stomach should rise and fall. It reduces stress and promotes relaxation.
- Alternate breathing through the nose: Nadi-sodhana-pranayama, or alternate nostril breathing, consists in closing one nostril with the fingers and exhaling through the other. Again, this is a calming and balancing breathing exercise.
- Bee breath: Bee breathing, known as Bhramari Pranayama, consists of making a buzzing sound as you exhale. In this style, a deep breath is taken slowly through both nostrils, using the throat to make a “mmm” sound similar to the buzzing of a bee; Exhale in the same way through both nostrils. It is usually recommended to do this breathing exercise 5-10 times.
Is yoga good for anger? Yes; All of the above yoga practices can be effective ways to manage and deal with anger. Along with this, creating a regular sleep schedule will also help you manage and balance your emotions.
Sources: doyou, yoga pose
You may be interested in: Yoga Poses to Help Ease Menstrual Cramps
- Is stress contagious? The most effective ways to deal with passive stress
- Practical and effective ways to clean jewelry at home
- What is the menstrual flu? Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- December 13, 2022 Daily horoscope commentary and special offers for your zodiac sign
- “He who forgets the past is doomed to relive it”
- Was the Trojan War real?
- What is traumatic stress, what are its symptoms, how to deal with it?
- 10 Effective Steps You Can Take to Develop Self-Compassion
- Does clicking hurt the joints?
- Encountering the Gifts of Unconditional Compassion – Uplifers